PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOCATION
IMPORTANT: For building access, we need to collect the names of all attendees before the event. Please be sure to register using your real name, which matches your photo ID.
Registration ends on Thursday, August 9th at 12:00 PM sharp.
Schedule and Registration Info:
Food and Networking: 5:45PM to 6:00PM
Presentations: 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Hosting by R3 Interworks and WeWork.
Pizza provided by Netwoven.
(Not sure if we’ll be able to have beer at this location… TBD.)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
PowerApps and Flow: Overview and Integration points with SharePoint
This month Ravi Chandra from Netwoven will give us an overview of a much-asked-about topic in SharePoint: PowerApps and Flow! Ravi will cover:
- An overview of PowerApps and Flow
- How they can be used to replace traditional InfoPath and SharePoint workflows
- How to customize SharePoint list forms using PowerApps
- How to integrate Microsoft Flow, focusing primarily on its SharePoint integration points
- A walkthrough of creating some sample solutions, followed by a cool PowerApps and Flow demo
Speaker: Ravi Chandra
Ravi is a Senior Consultant at Netwoven specializing in Office365. Since 2007, he has been supporting and developing projects for Fortune 1000 companies. The last two years have been focused on low code solutions with SharePoint Online, Flow and PowerApps. You can find him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravichandramaniyani.