*** PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOCATION ***
IMPORTANT: For building access, we need to collect the names of all attendees before the event. Please be sure to register using your real name, which matches your photo ID.
Registration ends on Wednesday, November 7th at 12:00 PM sharp.
Schedule and Registration Info:
Food and Networking: 6:00PM to 6:15PM
Presentations: 6:15PM to 8:00PM
A Practical Guide to Customizing Modern SharePoint Communication Sites
This month Ravi Chandra from Netwoven discuss some practical approaches and pitfalls when customizing modern SharePoint communication sites, including:
- Intro on “Classic” development vs. “Modern” development
- Customizing SharePoint sites using Site Designs and Site Scripts
- Customizing modern SharePoint lists using Column Formatting and View Formatting
- Building responsive webparts using the SharePoint Frame (SPFx)
- A modern approach to applying custom Site Templates using Microsoft Flow and Azure Functions
- A brief overview of using Docker in a modern SharePoint development cycle
Speaker: Ravi Chandra
Ravi is a Senior Consultant at Netwoven specializing in Office 365. Since 2007, he has been supporting and developing projects for Fortune 1000 companies. The last two years have been focused on low-code solutions with SharePoint Online, Flow, and PowerApps. He has created robust multi-tier no-code solutions for various customers across multiple industries. You can find him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravichandramaniyani.